This workshop will provide you with an overview of Outcomes 13-22 of the new Code of Pastoral Care, which came into effect on 1 January 2022.
Outcomes 13-22 are for all schools who are signatories to the Code of Pastoral Care.
This workshop is designed for any staff members that support international school learners, and in particular staff members who work within pastoral care, or student support teams.
There will be small breakout rooms throughout the session for you to talk through the Code, and how it applies in practice with other participants.
- There is one workshop for all 10 outcomes.
- The same workshop will be run each month until December - please just register for one.
- In the event that minimum attendance/registration numbers are not met (10), registered attendees will be invited to attend the next offering.
- Slides and a recording will be made available and distributed after all workshops.
- Multiple staff members can attend together if they wish, sharing a computer.
For more information on the new Code, click here: